AIMS OF THE SYLLABUS
Pupils will be able to communicate effectively in English at the end of their primary and secondary education. They will be able to:
- listen, read and view with accuracy and understanding, a wide range of fiction and non-fiction texts from print, non-print and electronic sources.
- speak-up with confidence, write and make presentations in English that is grammatically correct, fluent and appropriate for purpose, audience, context and culture
- write creatively, be interactive and share ideas cohesively
- think through and evaluate fiction and non-fiction content
- interact effectively with people from their own or different cultures.
Our private tuition programs build these capabilities to achieve our aim in developing students. This is done through ex- MOE teachers with varied expertise and know-hows of teaching and nurturing students and building their confidence and self-esteem!